Metro Zoo - Miami Vacation

>> 12/29/2009

We are down in Miami for the holidays. Yeah, we got pretty lucky. I mean its like 20 degrees in Provo right now, but its in the 70's here.

Today we went to the zoo. I have this very vague memory from when I was a little kid where I was sick or something on the day my preschool class went on a field trip to the zoo and I missed it. I was so upset. Maybe that's why I love going sooo much now. I feel like such a kid when I'm there :)


Pretty Pink Flamingos

So happy to be out of cold Utah!

Chimp

Feeding the giraffes was so much fun!

Sleepy





Thats a giraffe being chased by an ostrich being chased by a giraffe

Kinda funny to watch them run together

Dumbo

Anthony controlling the submarine by the fishes.

You can't tell, but he's a pretty big bird.

T. I. double G. ER!

Vivian and Antonio, thanks for flying us out there!

2 comments:

Brianna December 30, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

I hope you guys packed sweaters and coats for when you come back, because the snow has started again! :) We're glad you are having so much fun, and it looks sooo warm out there! Zoos are just awesome!

Parkinson Family January 4, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

great pics!! the giraffes and the ostrich are hilarious!! awesome that you caught that!!

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP